[Debconf-discuss] skills exchange offer: emacs org-mode
I use org-mode, an "extension" of emacs to do the following:
- track the time I work on different tasks
- track TODO items
- capture information about projects I work on
- capture tabular informations
- do some small spreedsheets with calculations (like libreoffice calc)
I'm looking forward to use org-mode also to:
- maintain SCRUM backlogs
- maintain my personal calendar
- probably a place for my browser bookmarks
If you'd like me to give a Skills-Exchange Session on org-mode, please reply!
If you think you could contribute (or take over) this session, please reply!
More on org-mode: