Re: [Debconf-discuss] Group running today (tuesday) 19:30

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:51:04PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> The run length should be around 1h30 for a distance between 10 and 15
> km. That largely depends on the paths, tracks we encounter as well as
> the unplanned ups or downs (sadly, I haven't found the counterpart of
> Openrunner with the swiss topo map as background and I can't do
> precise track planning as I'm used to do for my usual runs).
>
> Please join if you feel you can come along. We might even be enjoying
> the sunset over the Alps if we're lucky enough.

For those of you who might be happy with above 5km with a guaranted
(measured) altitude of quite exactly 100m and interupt with some swim in
the lake I'd volunteer to join the "wimpy" group.  If noone responds
I'll probably take my bike either for a swim or a sunset observing
trail.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--