Re: [Debconf-discuss] debian workflows exchange

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 16:19 +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:
> This is my first debconf and one of my objetives of coming here was to
> pick up some debian work's workflow
>
> In the newbie session yesterday come out the idea of how the mundane
> easy task for some people in their daily debian's work, is really
> interesting for others just to watch "over their shoulders".
>
> I thought it would be really interesting to set up a wiki[0], where
> ppl can put their names, a place, a time and some workflow is willing
> to share, so people can join them to "watch over their shoulders".
> Maybe even with a projector in some unused room or after the talks, or
> if just a bunch of people is interested in a regular table with a
> laptop :)
>
> For people willing to share some of their workflows, maybe is the
> perfect time to try to recruit some mindless drones for those task
> that you need some help with ;)
>

> [0]https://wiki.debconf.org/action/edit/DebiansExpertiseExchange

Splendid idea and I hope that we manage to make it happen. The link above is a
bit wrong in that you end up editing the page immediately and I guess that
most people want https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebiansExpertiseExchange
instead.
--
Wolodja <debian@babilen5.org>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC