Re: [Debconf-discuss] sbd want to give a gpg skills-exchange session?

On Sunday, August 11, 2013 11:27:02 AM Thomas Koch wrote:
> Is anybody here who could provide us the same insight into GPG and would
> like to do a Skills Exchange Session about it?

Helmut Grohne volunteered to do this SkillsExchange session this evening 18:30
in the Second talk room.

I tried without success to get this session officially scheduled through penta
so I just hope that the room will be free.

Thomas Koch