[Debconf-discuss] DebConf13

Hi,

I'm a longtime Debian user and lurker interested in attending DebConf 13. I was excited to hear that it would be in such an easy place to get to this year (I'm from Berlin), so I was hoping to go. Since I'm not a devolper, I didn't want to stay with the group, and also because I wanted to balance my time between Debconf and doing other things in Switzerland.  I was looking for a place to stay, and noticed that the site says to take a bus to le Camp, which would take about an hour including walking.  But I thought it was supposed to be closer and easier to get to.  How am I supposed to do this quickly?

Also, this seems to be far away from the major cities.  Since I am combining this with other vacation, it is kind of hard since I have to dedicate 100% of time I am there to Debconf (which I probably can't do since Im not so involved).  Also, I might have to split from my other friends in order to make it, since they don't want to stay too long at Yverdon-Les-Bains because it's more expensive.  Do you know how it is the commute from Lausanne?  That

Thank You
tb.