[Debconf-discuss] Accomodation for families at Le Camp ?

Hi.

I intend to participate to the Debconf, and thought of the possibility
to come with my wife and son in order to try a mix of hacking and
holidays in the mountains, instead of leaving home for a week...

I would like to know when/how we may expect to have confirmation for
booking of "rooms for families", typically thinking of a 2 beds room in
which we'd add our own foladable baby bed, if there's enough room (which
would need to be confirmed).

There are additional details I've missed in the accomodation page :
 - is such an option possible (for the baby bed) ?
 - should I register in pentabarf my wife (and my son ?) if I'd like to
   come with my family ?

What would be the extra costs for children (food mainly ?) ?

Are there any other families planing to come together, so we can imagine
some group activities for the non-hacker accompanying ones, etc ?

I'm also a bit doubtful of the coexistence of hackers with a tendency
for nightly activities (potentially noisy) and young children in same
facilities :-/

Btw, I'm not sure I understand whether there will only be
Debianers/Debconfers at Le Camp of if general public/clients will also
share the facilities... can we expect some very "ordered" (Switzerland,
yes ;) general behaviour, or a much more relaxed/heterodox ambiance, at
night time, for instance ? Besides the anti-harassment policy warning,
I'm not sure I've read anything mentioning sex, drugs and R&R ;-) I'm
just curious of how people feel it will be like...

I'm not completely shure this family trip is a likely option, and maybe
I should just come alone (my lack of prior experience of the Debconf
doesn't help much, either) ?

What are your comments / suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,