Re: [Debconf-discuss] proposals for DebConf14 +

Hi Daniel,

it would be great if you would inject these suggestions into the "call
for papers" system of DebConf 13.  I do not see in how far this is a hot
topic for now nor do I think that mailing list discussion will really
help to enhance the process drastically.

Looking foreward to join your BoF in Le Camp

       Andreas.