Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Anonymous donation" to Debconf 13

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 08:01:34PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> It would worry me that it was even considered to accept money from a
> murderer company.

If these people

   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh-Morpork_Assassins%27_Guild

would use Debian it is perfectl in line with our social contract.
Thus I can't see a reason why they should not sponsor DebConf.

So far for trying to make something out of your troll posting and I do
not really want to feed you but it would be great if you would start
sticking to a single relevant mailing list rather than also spoiling
debian-project.

Thanks

      Andreas.

--