Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf12 Mass OpenPGP Keysigning: 18:00 Thursday, July 12 in Roberto T erán

On 2012-07-22 16:42, Hideki Yamane wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:08:41 +0200
Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> wrote:
THANK YOU for the above and for your efforts in keysigning procedures.

BTW, the number of replies for GPG keysigning results are less than I
 expected. If most of you're the same, maybe send a mail to annouce
"Don't forget to send signed mail to others, before you've done it, your
 DebCond12 tour doesn't end..." or so is good :)

Well, thanks to those who have signed already. For me, I realised that my caff configuration is wrong and none of the keys I thought I signed at a keysigning party a few months ago got any of its emails sent out (d'oh!). So I need to go and figure out what went wrong with caff (the machine usually sends emails just fine) or just sign/send them manually. I'll get to that next weekend so if you are in a hurry for a signed key from me then sorry for the delay :)

-Jonathan