Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

Hello everybody!!  there is an interesting project that emerge in a dinner, we just think in some ideas that could be difficult
ONE of them is to communicate with the children that speak in a different language,  and someone said Why don't we use some pictures with the children  that representing main ideas with which children can say what they want to do, for example if they want to go to the bathroom, there will be a drawing that may represent.
The SECOND difficult probably it would be the ages.
The THIRD it would be the activities that we can do whit the children
The Other one is that the people to collaborate on activities with children, must take into account that many will not be in talks to be given, because they are there primarily for the care of children.
I am a teacher pre-school education and I would really want to help a bit to sort the ideas, although I imagine that after with the help of many, we may go arming parts for Debian Kids Camp. It would  be difficult but but worth it
Just Think how it would be:
The first thing that we would have to do is Form 3 or 4 groups depending on the ages
Level 1 could be children 3-5 years
Level 2 might be the children of 6 to 8 years
Level 3 could be for children 9 to 11 years
Level 4 could be the 12-14 year olds

 The second thing is:Guides do activities for the children say to do during the week, and there will have to put times to know what activities would be doing at the time. The activities could be computing, cultural, physical exercise, or learn any language. or any good thing which the children can enjoy and that allows its healthy recreation

 The Third thing is to communicate with children, most of all with the smallest, it would have some cards with pictures representing some key ideas such as going to the bathroom, I eat, I want water, and teach them some words in another language. It would need the help of two or three people who speak English and speak German to work with what would be one or another translation with children at any level that were required
It would be good if we have communication with the local team for any questions

Hazel Lizeth Bonilla Calderón
Babewitch