Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

Hi

Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun Jul 15, 2012 at 21:21:55 +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> 2012/7/15 Ben Armstrong <synrg@debian.org>:
>>
>> > The commits list is indeed not the list I would suggest. Hector, I
>> > wasn't specific about it last night, but there is
>> > debian-jr@lists.debian.org, and that would be appropriate.
>>
>> That sounds reasonable, let's keep in touch and discuss about it at
>>   <debian-jr@lists.debian.org>
>
> IMHO the child-care at DC13 itself should be discussed on debconf-team@
> or debconf-discuss@.  There is a lot of things to be taken care of which
> involves the local team, and they will probably not follow
> debian-jr@lists.debian.org.

The question about the child-care was also raised during the DC13
presentation in Nicaragua. As I said there it will not be a problem to
provide a room or outdoor space for this. But IMO the rest should be
organized outside of the local team. I don't think there is much that
needs to be coordinated beyond that.

While I'd love to see the "Debian Kids Camp" happen, I'd prefer it to
not use much of the already scarce time of the debconf team members.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.