Re: [Debconf-discuss] About the "Seeds of Resistence" event - In front of the hacklab, July 12, 12:00PM

mangoderosa@riseup.net dijo [Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 07:18:37AM -0700]:
> > As an attendee of the Mobile BoF I am quite happy to sit under the almond
> > trees (or in the BoF room Amando Lopez) and I'm guessing that the mobile
> > audience
> > can contact each other quite easily.
>

> > Yes, let's switch!
>
> Ok, let's! So, 12:00 @ Roberto Terán?
> Thank you very much :)

Ok, thank you very, *very* much to all involved!

So it stays like this:

DebConf day 4 (today), 12:00, Roberto Terán: Seeds of Resistence
DebConf day 6 (Saturday), 10:00, Roberto Terán: Debian Mobile BoF

THANKS!