Re: [Debconf-discuss] About the "Seeds of Resistence" event - In front of the hacklab, July 12, 12:00PM

On 07/12/2012 01:27 AM, Didier Raboud wrote:
> If this can help (for both a room and a video team), I guess (CC'ing the other
> "speakers") that the Debian Mobile BoF can be rescheduled to the 14. at 10h00
> in Roberto Terán.
>
> Opinions ?

I really like this idea.. I think it is very important for *La Via Campesina*
to benefit from the wonderful Debian Video infrastructure which includes
Free streaming and recording.

As an attendee of the Mobile BoF I am quite happy to sit under the almond
trees (or in the BoF room Amando Lopez) and I'm guessing that the mobile audience
can contact each other quite easily.

Yes, let's switch!

Respectfully,

--Tom

p.s. If I were better in Spanish I would listen to *La Via Campesina*