[Debconf-discuss] Badges reprint.

Hi.

We have some people that lost their badge or was not printed properly
or not printed at all, we want to collect all this people to reprint
badges stickers for them, if you are one on this list please reply
(private message encouraged) with your badges detail to reprint it. *

Deadline: today at 5pm local time.

Regards.

* If you just want to change or add the picture or  change the text
from the badget that would not be possible. But if you lost it and
change your pic in penta please warn me about it in the mail.
--
Adolfo Fitoria
http://fitoria.net