[Debconf-discuss] IMPORTANT - Hospitality and Piscina Parties

Hello everyone!

Each night, we seem to have been gathering at the piscina in the hotel for
some late night ... socializing. Historically, we've left venues in better
spirits than when we found them, and traditionally, we have appeased our
venue hosts and been very model guests. However, our piscina parties are
putting some strain on the reception staff, so a few reminders and requests
to help us continue the tradition of leaving our venues with a favorable
impression of us:

1) Please remember we're not the only guests in the hotel. Please keep noise
levels in the lobby, elevators and hallways respectful. And at night, please
keep noise levels (even in the piscina) at as much of a minimum as possible.
(Yes, I know. I'm having fun, too, but we do need to remember the other
guests.)

2) Please clean up after yourself when using the piscina. If you move
chairs, put them back where you found them (or where they make sense to be,
like, around the tables). PICK UP YOUR BEER BOTTLES AND CANS. Please make an
effort to clean these up. We will find trash bags to be available to put
them in, please don't assume that just centralizing the rubbish will be
enough.

Si no entiendes ese e-mail, por favor, pregunta al Front Desk para una
traducción.

¡ Gracias !

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
				--- J. Michael Straczynski