[Debconf-discuss] BoF howto, gobby.debian.org, & the like

Heya, just a reminder that we have a lovely BoF HOWTO [1]. If you're
organizing a BoF at DebConf, and especially if you're new to it, please
have a look at it.

[1]: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/BofHowTo

One of its main take away messages is: *don't be exclusive, think of the
kittens*.

Since last year, and to the might powers of DSA (and their kittens), we
now have a more stable place for the gobby server gobby.debian.org. I've
just amended the howto to point to that, and updated the info about
which gobby package to use (just "gobby", form Wheezy on, or
"gobby-infinote" if you want to stay on the safe side).

Enjoy the BoFs!