[Debconf-discuss] DebCamp on Planet Debian

If you are attending DebCamp (and especially if you have been sponsored to do so), please consider posting to Planet Debian about the work you are doing here to improve Debian.

Debian relies on our sponsors' support to make DebCamp possible. It's good if we can demonstrate to them that DebCamp isn't just a holiday, and also isn't just an extended DebConf setup period, but is a useful event in itself which they should be happy to support.

A Debian mailing list may be more appropriate for the specific details of your work, but posting to Planet gives us something easier to point to (even if the post is just a sentence or two). Planet posts are often also useful material for us to include (with permission) in the DebConf Final Report.

Please remember to mention in any posts that you are at DebCamp, if the content doesn't already make this clear.

--
Moray