Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for DebConf12 + Shuttle service

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 08:40:02PM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> As for the transportation from the airport to the hotel, Seminole/Brandt
> are providing free shuttle service for all attendees. Please make sure to
> mark the 'Shuttle service' column on the arrivals wiki page if you want to
> use that service: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals

Thanks for this info.

However, it's not yet clear to me how this will work in practice. Once
arrived, should we just wait for people to pick us up? If so, where? Or
should we head for some specific place where periodically the shuttle
people will come looking for us? Or should we go find the shuttles
ourselves? etc. you see the kind of doubts I've in mind :-)

I wouldn't mind finding my way to the city on my own. But for those who
want to use the shuttle service, and given the service will be provided
anyhow, I've the feeling that some logistic information are needed.

TIA,
Cheers.