Re: [Debconf-discuss] Announcing Day Trip

Quoting Ralf Treinen (treinen@free.fr):

> >    * Volcano "Cerro Negro" (Climb the youngest volcano in Nicaragua)
> >    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerro_Negro
>
> Wow ! Should people interested in climbing that volcano bring any
> particular gear? I guess at least hiking boots would be in order.

For reference, I'll bring my trail running shoes (actually those might
climb 4 volcanoes in .ni: Cerro Negro twice, Concepcion and Maderas).

You can even bike it down at 107mph:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_xlFtcPLk

...but you need a really strong bike (and body) as you may see at the
end of the movie..:-)

My personal plans would be climbing (and going down!) Cerro Negro by
"running" (or fast walking), which seems possible. Anyone interested?