[Debconf-discuss] Announcing Day Trip

Hola!

Just a quick announcement about the Day Trip:

The destination is going to be León: http://vianica.com/nicaragua/leon
Date: 11th of July

The plan:

Leaving at 9 o'clock to the beach of Las Peñitas: http://vianica.com/attraction/219/las-penitas-beach
So you can enjoy the Pacific Ocean for a couple of hours, swim and have lunch there.

After lunch, several different activities are going to be offered. Most, but not all will have additional costs (museums, national park entry fees, boat rent, etc..).

* City of Leon (Visit the historical city of Leon) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le%C3%B3n,_Nicaragua
* Juan Venado Island (Nature and wild live on the mangrove forest island) http://vianica.com/attraction/13/juan-venado-island
* Volcano "Cerro Negro" (Climb the youngest volcano in Nicaragua) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerro_Negro

(Please be aware that we might be able to offer only two of the three options)

At the way back from Leon to Managua we are going to stop in the town of "Nagarote" and you can have one of it's famous Quesillos (cheese, sour cream and onions rolled in a corn tortilla) http://vianica.com/nicaragua/leon/nagarote/8.7

Please check "I will attend Day Trip" in Penta in order to book your trip. :)

Cheers,
Felix