Re: [Debconf-discuss] Getting to the venue

Hey,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Henning Sprang
<henning.sprang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Should we just plan to get a taxi with fellow travelers?
>
> As far as I see it at the moment, that'll not be required.

Just to make it clear ( I've been pointed out I might not have been):

The localteam is working hard to get transfer/pickup organized, but
things take longer as expected and therefore it's not 100% confirmed.
It should turn out in one way or another that there will be an
organized transfer(by hotels or with a government sponsored bus).

As a fallback, having names and contact data of other people that
arrive at about the same time, and joining them to share a taxi is
good to have.
There will be detailed information on getting good and safe taxis at
the airport before debcamp!

Henning