Re: [Debconf-discuss] Getting to the venue

Hola Tom,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:05 AM, Tom Marble <tmarble@info9.net> wrote:
> I'm very much looking forward DebConf12!

As much as I'm looking forward to see you here :)

> As I arrive in the evening [0] I'm a little concerned
> about travel options to the venue.  The wiki page [1]
> still says "This wiki page is going to provide information soon."

Things are in the works - but unfortunately don't get cleared as quick
as everybody wishes, but from seeing it myself in place in Managua
there's no reason to worry.

Current last information I have is that Hotels that'll be booked for
accommodation will provide Airport transfer services. Those contracts
should become signed very soon, probably even today.
Then lists of names of all the people willing to be transferred will
be created and people be picked up.
There might even be a special area in the airport available to us to
gather and wait for transfers together.

> Should we just plan to get a taxi with fellow travelers?

As far as I see it at the moment, that'll not be required.

Cheers,
Henning