[Debconf-discuss] Collaborative accomodation

Hi DebConfers!!

We are very close to DebCamp/DebConf, we read in this list and irc people who will arrive/departure days ago their conference accomodation starts, so we decide to ask some local dc12 volunteers and members of the Nicaraguan free software community for space they may have in house.

We now have 5 persons willing to offer DebConfers a place to stay for a few days for free if it's needed, we requested [0] people to add themselves to a wiki page we create for this [1].

So, if you are a looking for a no fancy place to stay for a few days after/before your official arrival/departure to DebCamp/DebConf, please check the wiki page [1] and contact some of those great persons of the list :)

Looking forward to see you in a few weeks!

Regards,

[0] http://mail.linuxtour.org/pipermail/comunidad_linuxtour.org/2012-June/001078.html
[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/AccomodationOffers

--