Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going to Nicaragua from Europe: avoid Iberia

Quoting Jimmy Kaplowitz (jimmy@debian.org):

> "The airlines of SkyTeam, Official Alliance Network for our event, offer
> attractive airfares for participants.

Yay, these are the most convenient for me, from what I've found up to
now.:-)

Please note that, for Europeans, most combinations involving SkyTeam
for going to Nicaragua will involve a connection in USA (and thus an
Air France, Delta, KLM or Alitalia flight to USA). Often Atlanta
or Houston. This is the consequence of Delta having direct flights to
Managua.

Contrary to appearances, connections involving flights to Mexico are
not so convenient, because of the apparent lack of direct SkyTeam
flights from Mexico to Managua.