Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:15:03AM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:04:27 +0100, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> > During Debconf8, I learned about one DD finding himself locked out of
> > his room in the middle of the night. This let me to understand that
> > DDs are not just technically sharp and concerned with software freedom
> > but also sometimes hapless.
>
> Yeah, it seems I completely forgot about this "achievement" of mine...
> It also seems that people never forget ;-)

... or at least we love to be remembered about things like this!

Do we also want to add the "swimming event" featuring people in kilts at
the Winter beach of Mar del Plata or the running event at DebConf10
(which I unfortunately not witnessed :-().

LOL again about locked out DD

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de