[Debconf-discuss] Suggestion for Debconf Shirts Group Photo

    Hi!

 A few days ago I noticed people having shirts from previous years.
While this is something that is expected, I thought why not to make a
photo with a person wearing a shirt from a previous year standing next
to each other.  I think such a picture could make a nice addition to the
sponsor map for future debconfs to show a bit of the history within a
single photo.

 So I would like to look for people who have their debconf shirts from
previous years with them, and potentially aigars, mooch or karora to
take the photos because they have proper equipment to do so.

 I would think that only the "regular" shirts should be in the picture -
I don't think that an overuse of video orange or staff black does
transport the feeling properly, so it would be great to have only the
regular attendee's shirts in the picture.

 My idea is to have a single person from each year.  I have debconf5 and
debconf8 with me, I know of at least a person who has debconf3 and
debconf4, and a second person with debconf4, and saw a fair amount of
people with other years.  Though, to be honest, I haven't really noticed
a debconf6 shirt, besides Gunnar wearing the "inofficial" yellow ones
with the chili on it - any takers for that shirt?

 I'm uncertain if people feel like wearing them for the conference
dinner tonight or rather would like to wear more formal clothes there,
so suggestions for when to take the shots would be welcome!

 Hope we can make this happen, at least from my point of view it would
be a great motive!

 Enjoy,
Rhonda