[Debconf-discuss] Custom playing cards

As a few people already know, I investigated getting custom playing
cards prepared in advance of DebConf and I've got two packs with the
DebConf11 logo on the back of each card and on the pack. These two
packs are NOT for sale, however, there is an opportunity to have
another 54 packs prepared with photographs of Debian folk on the front
of the cards, 1 person per card including the two jokers.

I reserve the right to allocate the Aces and picture cards to the
current DPL, ex-DPLs, release team & ftp team. If anyone in those teams
is not interested, please let me know. (I'll try and find you and take a
photo against a suitable white background.)

For everyone else, if you are interested *and* are willing to pay for
at least one pack for yourself (including postage), contact me.

If we manage to arrange a minimum of 50 packs, that would be £13 per
pack. If we manage to arrange 100 packs, the price drops substantially
to £7.90 per pack. i.e most people might as well have two packs.

When I know who is interested, I'll tour the hacklabs with my little
camera, you'll have a chance to pick a card at random and have your
photo taken holding that card and another photo for the card itself. It
is important that the background colour is consistent.

Also, please let me know whether you want the DebConf11 logo on the
back of the cards or the Debian swirl. It is NOT possible to have some
packs with one design and some with another. This is a single order for
either 50 or (preferably) 100, all with the same design on the back or
else the costs will double again. The majority vote will decide on the
design for the back of the card for everyone.

Please reply quickly.

--

Neil Williams