Re: [Debconf-discuss] Custom playing cards

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:10:27 +0200
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> Also, please let me know whether you want the DebConf11 logo on the
> back of the cards or the Debian swirl. It is NOT possible to have some
> packs with one design and some with another. This is a single order for
> either 50 or (preferably) 100, all with the same design on the back or
> else the costs will double again. The majority vote will decide on the
> design for the back of the card for everyone.

It's obvious from initial feedback that the preferred option for the
back is the Debian swirl, so that is what we'll have.

14 packs requested so far.

You can email me if you are interested or ping me on IRC / find me
tomorrow when you are in the ground floor hacklab and I'll sort out the
photos.

When I have the packs, I'll email everyone to get the delivery address.
Costs of delivery will be added to the cost and I'll need payment before
the packs are sent out. (Any undelivered packs may be sold through
DebianUK at various events.)

--

Neil Williams