[Debconf-discuss] Ever been called by someone stuck with their Debian desktop?

Hi DebConf attendees!

If you are enough of a Debian enthusiast you probably already made at
least one of your friends, lovers, family, coworkers switch to Debian as
their desktop system.

Have they ever called you because they were stuck with their system?

Was it because the power sudently turned off and after they had to face
a really scary black screen with a message in english mentioning
something related to 'fsck'?

Did you have to carry on with their upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze?

Have you seen them puzzled by the debian-installer asking for their
"domain"?

Then, you probably have other interesting stories to tell!

If you are looking forward to to spend more time _with_ your friends,
lovers, family, coworkers, and less time fixing their computers, you
probably would like to attend, this Saturday, 11:00, the "Could we make
desktop users need their local Debian geeks less?" BoF!

If you already have identified any itch you think we should
scratch, please send me a private email. I'll add on the BoF agenda.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism