[Debconf-discuss] exchange office?

I think I will have some BAM left when I leave on Sunday (yes I did withdrawl 200 instead of 20... damn) and a farfetched idea was to locate a exchange office or a bank and buy euros for them. Has anyone located a good exchange office or tried to get a bank to do it?

I could even do it with anyone of you. The exchange rate for euro is fixed since 2002 so it seems fairly safe in that regard.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu