[Debconf-discuss] price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb

It's been a blast seeing everyone again this year at DebCamp and DebConf,
but the time has come for me to be on my way back home.  I hope everyone has
a great rest of the conference - and HVALA for continuing to make Debian
what it is!

As near as I can tell I'm one of the first to head back by bus to Zagreb.  I
guess I am not the only one who will worry about having the right amount of
local currency left to pay for a bus ticket when getting to the bus station,
so I thought I would post my findings here.  The price for tickets on the
bus that leaves Banja Luka at 8:45, operated by company Pepex, is 31.50KM,
with 2KM (or 1€) for a luggage charge.

Hope that helps!