[Debconf-discuss] Additional time slots available

Hi,

If you look carefully at the schedule, you will find some talks have
been moved around, and some sadly cancelled. So, we have some more
slots available in the two bigger talk rooms for you to use!

So, the rules are the same as for the meeting room:

- 24h in advance. Video team needs to be notified with enough time to
  plan their work day, so no less than 24h notice.

- Mail talks@debconf.org indicating the desired date, time, room and
  Pentabarf event ID

- Requests are handled first-come-first-serve!

- You can include a backup timeslot in your mail, in case it is
  occupied by the time we process your mail. But please, don't send
  exclusion ranges ("everything but this and that")!

Greetings,