Re: [Debconf-discuss] Morning run tomorrow (Monday) 07:00

Quoting Sebastian Tennant (sebyte@smolny.plus.com):
> Quoth Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > I'll go running tomorrow morning quite early in the morning.
>
> How about 07:00?

Yep, this is what's in the Subject of this mail..:-)

re:Gunnar: Sure we can do it this way. Just join us, at least at the
beginning of the run and you'll be able to see where is the road to
Banj Brdo (instead of messing up as Gaudenz and Noèl did
yesterday....coming back after missing the green bridge....I guess
they figured out their mistake when they saw the first houses of
Sarajevo...:-))