[Debconf-discuss] The Debconf Night Train from Zagreb to Munich next Sunday

The wiki shows 15 people catching the 21:15 overnight train to Germany
on Sunday the 31st.  I spoke to Alexander of the local team (thanks!)
about how best to get to Zagreb to catch it and it seems that this is
going to be difficult with local buses.

I think that with at least 15 people - probably more - we should
probably charter a bus.  That also avoids the situation where 15-30 of
us, with big bags, all try to fit onto a (possibly small and already
full) bus.  Can anyone from the local team give us some advice about
whether chartering a bus is likely to be plausible at this short
notice, and how much it is likely to cost ?

Also, would anyone who is travelling on the 21:15 on Sunday please
make sure you are listed on the wiki.  We need a good idea of numbers
to decide what size bus we need !

The wiki also lists three people travelling on the 21:15 on Saturday.
So we do still need to know how those people should get to Zagreb.

Thanks,
Ian.

PS: This train can apparently be caught earlier in the day at Okucani
or Nova Gradiska.  However, this involves complications:
* It's difficult even to confirm whether this train exists.  This
 would involve phoning the Croation railwa y company which is
 apparently difficult.
* It is possible that, although this train becomes 2155 to Munich at
 Zagreb, if it is too late they might send the rest of the carriages
 of the 2115 off without us.
* We would have to buy tickets, probably at the departure station,
 which is in Croatia.  We would need Croatian money and there probably
 won't be a convenient cash machine and they probably don't take
 cards.
* We would have to get to Okucani by bus anyway.