Re: [Debconf-discuss] Nice place to be at: Banj brdo

Christian PERRIER dijo [Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 06:39:49PM +0200]:
> > I've decided to run in the mornings rather than at 18:00 (due to the large
> > lunches in the hotel) and this morning when I went for a short run at around
> > 05:30 the temperature was perfect.
> >
> > Any time will do me, but my preference would be between 05:30 and 06:00.
>
> That's really early, even for me, considering that I'm having hard
> times really sleeping before midnight..:)
>
> 07:00 is still quite OK.
>
> That won't probably be tomorrow as I'm planning to do some stadium
> running and speed exercises (assuming I can find a stadium with a 250m
> or 400m track: anyone among local people knowing about a stadium with
> a track?).

FWIW 05:30 is also too early for me, but 07:00 would be great. I am
sure I won't make it to the 18:00 runs... So, if there is a 7AM group,
count me in, at least for some of the runs.

Greetings,