Re: [Debconf-discuss] Nice place to be at: Banj brdo

Quoting Sebastian Tennant (sebyte@gmail.com):
> Quoth Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > This morning, my morning run brought me to Banj brdo. This place is a
> > hill in the south of Banja Luka, with a nice view over the city and
> > the surrounding hills.
>
> Will you be running there again one morning?

Sure, that's possible.

> I've decided to run in the mornings rather than at 18:00 (due to the large
> lunches in the hotel) and this morning when I went for a short run at around
> 05:30 the temperature was perfect.
>
> Any time will do me, but my preference would be between 05:30 and 06:00.

That's really early, even for me, considering that I'm having hard
times really sleeping before midnight..:)

07:00 is still quite OK.

That won't probably be tomorrow as I'm planning to do some stadium
running and speed exercises (assuming I can find a stadium with a 250m
or 400m track: anyone among local people knowing about a stadium with
a track?).