Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 14:41, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
> [Martin Michlmayr]
>> It seems you're arriving on the 23rd whereas we'er talking about the
>> 24th.
>
> I would be happy to pay both 35 and 46 euro to quickly get from from
> the Zagreb Airport to Banja Luka, but I arrive tomorrow on the 22th,
> and around my landing time (13:30), only 4 other people seem to be
> landing (Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta - 12:45, Fernando Gonzalez de
> Requena - 12:45, Guido Trotter - 13:45, Lior Kaplan - 14:25).  Not
> sure if it is possible to organize a group travel in time, but would
> love to participate if it is.

While I arrive neither on the 22nd, nor on the 24th, but on the 23rd,
along with Laszlo Boszormenyi, by train, around 13:17, there seem to
be a lot of people landing around that time (13:45). We could perhaps
organize something for that day aswell?

Travelling together, for possibly cheaper, does sound very attractive to me.