[Debconf-discuss] we need to *organise* Banja Luka-Zagreb bus trips for some days (23th, 24th, 31th)

A few days  ago, I wrote:

> Also, looking at Arrivals timetable, I see that July 23th and 24th are
> quite packed with people. For instance, there are 18 people who are
> plan to land in Zagreb between 11am and 2pm. Those are likely to try
> getting the 16:30 bus to Banja Luka, which means that Debconf would
> fill 1/3 of a standard bus. I don't know how such buses are packed by
> local customers on a standard Saturday, but talking to the bus company
> could be a good idea.

I'm writing this at the Bosnia/Croatia border in the 16:30 bus coming
from Zagreb to BL.

As I have seen, we really need to organize things for people who will
arrive on 23th and 24th. The 16:30 bus we're sitting in is a 35-seater
and is fully packed with people. *This is not a standard bus*. This is
a medium size one. THIRTY-FIVE seats.

Jérémy, Vagrant and I got the very last tickets for it when booking in
Zagreb at about 15:00 on Monday 18th. Ulises and Vanessa were forced
to wait for the 20:00 bus.

I really suspect a problem for 23th and 24th. Is there a possibility
for the localteam to talk to the Pepex bus company (from what I understand
this is a BIH company) and secure either an extra bus or a larger bus
for ZAG->BL. What we need is not necessarily a free shuttle, but at
least something additionnal to the regular buses.

At least, seventeen (and up to twenty) people are good candidates for
that bus on 23th, from the Arrivals page.

And, of course, for August 31th, we really need to do something.

Please take this as volunteering to help in such orga (of course, the
help of local people with the knowledge of local language is mandatory
for this).