Re: [Debconf-discuss] SIM cards for DebConf11 attendees

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Vedran Omeragic  wrote:

> As some of you may have heard already, one of our sponsors, mtel, was
> kind enough to provide us with SIM cards

Great :)

For those of you who automatically/manually set the time/timezone on
your phone based on the time/timezone advertised by the network,
please be advised that mtel seems to think it is 1970 and we are in
GMT+32, neither of which seem particularly accurate :)

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise