[Debconf-discuss] OpenStreetMap Garmin images

Hi,

if somebody is seeking for garmin.img from OpenStreetMap I have found
some quite up to date ones from OpenMTBMap.  You can fetch these via

<snip>
#!/bin/sh -e
COUNTRY=bosnia-herzegovina
# COUNTRY=croatia

NAME=mtb${COUNTRY}
DIR=`mktemp -d /var/tmp/osm.XXXXXXXX`
cd $DIR
# wget http://openmtbmap.x-nation.de/maps/${NAME}.exe
wget ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/misc/openstreetmap/openmtbmap/${NAME}.exe
7z x ${NAME}.exe
mkgmap --gmapsupp 6*.img clas*.TYP
echo "Find the prepared garmin.img in $DIR"
</snip>

Any other source for quite up to date images is welcome, but I hope this
will do for finding the hotel from any place inside Banja Luka.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de