Re: [Debconf-discuss] Beta testing Zagreb-Banja Luka bus

> * in Banja Luka the closest ATM to the bus station is inside the bus
> station (no Master cards, only VISA)

Just to add, if you try Mooray aproach, take in count the ATM at Bonsa
Hotel is also VISA only so I ended pating more for the taxi, as had to
go couple of blocks to locate a bank, with ATM that accept Master
Card, also to add minimum amount it's 50, Taxi was like 7 and ended 10
and the taxist hadnt change for a 50KM

Also Zagreb airport drivers more or less understand english. At main
bus station, on ticket also english is spoken, but drivers don't speak
or understand english/italian/french or spanish, same for taxists at
BL :/

> * the distance to the venue is around 3 kilometers, so taking a bus or
> taxi is recommeneded, bus stop is a bit further along after the bus

Going for breakfast! and then nap and meeting!
See you soon!
--
The only constant is the change