[Debconf-discuss] Thinkpad TracPoint replacement rubber cap

Hi,

It would be very useful is someone could provide me with a new rubber
bit to put on the TrackPoint on my X200 -- I know there were some spares
that came with it, but they're in London while I'm in Banja Luka, and it
seems that the one that's fitted to mine at present is stretched enough
so that it's now becoming almost completely useless.

I'm very happy to pay in cash or beer for such an item :-)

Cheers, Phil.