Re: [Debconf-discuss] Thinkpad TracPoint replacement rubber cap

On 11-07-17 at 12:15pm, Philip Hands wrote:
> It would be very useful is someone could provide me with a new rubber
> bit to put on the TrackPoint on my X200 -- I know there were some
> spares that came with it, but they're in London while I'm in Banja
> Luka, and it seems that the one that's fitted to mine at present is
> stretched enough so that it's now becoming almost completely useless.
>
> I'm very happy to pay in cash or beer for such an item :-)

I am leaving in 5 minutes for the train across Europe.  I just spent
more than an hour searching for my miniSD adapter and now have a fresh
recollection of where all my stuff is, including 2 spare rubber pieces.
I'll bring those along! :-)

See you all soon!

 - Jonas