Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandising

Hi there!

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:28:09 +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Luca Capello schrieb am Tuesday, den 14. June 2011:
>> Some of the debian.ch merchandise [2] will be there, at least Debian
>> SpaceFun/squeeze T-Shirts, foilstickers and white umbrellas [3].  For
>> the anarchism T-Shirts, I was planning to ask for a Credativ shipment,
>> instead, because our stock is mostly finished and also because given
>> that I am travelling by motorcycle [4] I will not have any extra space
>> for merchandising.
> Good to know. I currently don't have an idea if I can provide merchandising
> in time. Also I don't have a clue how to ship the merch to debconf. Any
> ideas?

Not yet, sorry, but at least for DebConf9 I sent T-Shirts to one person
From the orga team, directly to the venue.

> P.S. Also I'm not sure how much is actually left as I shipped a few boxes to
> Linuxtag. Maybe we are limited on some sizes/layouts.

I was not thinking about a lot of stuff, something around 10 T-Shirts
for each model for a total of 50 T-Shirts, plus some mugs if they are
still available.  This beacuse I would like to avoid any extra costs for
returning the merchandise (either at Credativ or debian.ch, it does not
matter).  And also because I do not expcet big sales...

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca