Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandising

Luca Capello schrieb am Tuesday, den 14. June 2011:

> Hi there!
>
> Please note that DebConf, while different, is another Debian event [1],
> thus the Events team should be notified of such merchandising stuff, at
> least to avoid duplicate efforts like in recent events.
>
> [1] <http://www.debian.org/events/2011/0724-debconf>
>
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:38:17 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > i would be interested to know who brings what merchandising articles for
> > Debian. I think it might be a good idea if we post such things already
> > now to the ML, so potential buyers can already "order" stuff.
>
> Some of the debian.ch merchandise [2] will be there, at least Debian
> SpaceFun/squeeze T-Shirts, foilstickers and white umbrellas [3].  For
> the anarchism T-Shirts, I was planning to ask for a Credativ shipment,
> instead, because our stock is mostly finished and also because given
> that I am travelling by motorcycle [4] I will not have any extra space
> for merchandising.
Good to know. I currently don't have an idea if I can provide merchandising
in time. Also I don't have a clue how to ship the merch to debconf. Any
ideas?

Alex

P.S. Also I'm not sure how much is actually left as I shipped a few boxes to
Linuxtag. Maybe we are limited on some sizes/layouts.