Re: [Debconf-discuss] What are people doing during DebCamp?

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 09:12:59AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Never having been to DebCamp I have no idea what goes on there. There
> are probably lots of interesting things being done during DebCamp that
> other people might want to join and help but they wouldn't think of
> starting by themself.
>
> Is there a wiki page of what people plan to do during debcamp? Cries for
> help for any project?

To answer your subject: "hack!".

This is a good occasion to remind every team that there are team pages
at http://wiki.debian.org/Teams . The default team template page
contains a "Get involved" section. Assuming there are people at DebCamp
looking for tasks, like Goswin here, it might prove very useful if teams
will ensure those sections are up to date by DebCamp (or created if they
do not exist yet ... hint hint!).

Cheers.