Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf11-localteam] busses from budapest, sarajevo & zagreb to banja luka

Belgrade airport useful info.

To and From airport
http://www.beg.aero/passengers/to_and_from_the_airport/transportation.106.html

So there is bus 72 that gets you from airport to "Zeleni venac". Zeleni venac is about 5-10min walking distance from bus station. If you search on google maps "Zeleni venac, belgrade, serbia" and zoom in you should see bus station.
People are friendly and willing to help. If lost or in need of some info ask someone he/she will help you for sure. But ask younger people, oldies learned Russian in school so no much help from them. Unless you know Russian. :)
And btw. Zeleni venac is last bus stop, so you dont need to count.

Also you should consider taking Taxi from airport. Taxi in Belgrade is pretty cheap.

Darjan Prtic

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 14:52, Josip Rodin <joy@entuzijast.net> wrote:
On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 02:30:38PM +0200, Darjan Prtic wrote:
> I already posted (2-3months ago) all info regarding buses here on list. It
> should be on wiki too. Belgrade has best bus connection with Banjaluka.
> About 15 buses per day.

The Belgrade main bus station has a web site, sadly no English version,
Select "Republika Srpska" in the top right drop-down, then enter Banja Luka
into the bottom right text input, and a few Ajax hops later you'll see
the list of connections - there's plenty indeed.

The column 'povratna' indicates return journey, 'da' means yes, 'peron' is
the platform, 'prevoznik' is the bus company, 'itinerer' means itinerary
(kinda obvious :).

Now we also need info on how to get from the Belgrade intl. airport to
the bus station. http://wikitravel.org/en/Belgrade#Airport_transfer
seems to be useful, but after a quick skim it doesn't sound very precise.

The airport web site has the info, though:
http://www.beg.aero/passengers/to_and_from_the_airport/transportation.106.html
It links to the public transport operator list of stops, but
I've no idea what's the right bus stop to use in the city to go to
the central bus station (it's not obvious at least). It would take me
a while to deduct this via Google Maps, so it's best that someone who
actually took the route just spells it out :)

--
    2. That which causes joy or happiness.