Re: [Debconf-discuss] busses from budapest, sarajevo & zagreb to banja luka

On 05/24/11 19:18, Holger Levsen wrote:
someone please this on the website+wiki. thank you&  cheers!

I've been researching the possible ways of traveling to Banja Luka from Greece. It seems that the most suitable way is to go through Belgrade.

[ I know that Zagreb is closer by bus but Belgrade is connected to Athens nonstop by two different airlines, while the connections to Zagreb are much more expensive, have stops and and most of them are at really inconvienient hours — I haven't found a journey yet that results in less than 17 (seventeen!) hours flight duration! ]

However, I've been a bit confused on the ways to come from/to Belgrade and since you're doing the job for the rest of the nearby capitals, some help there as well would be greatly appreciated. It seems that the distance between the two cities is just 320km, making it suitable for a land journey.

I've looked at autobusni-kolodvor.com and it seems that there's only one bus connection per day. Is that correct? Is there any other way (another bus company for example) that will serve the same route at different hours?

Thanks,
Faidon