Re: [Debconf-discuss] Group travel discount wiki page - add yourself!

2011/5/23 Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org>
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:43 AM, micah anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
> My guess is that if there was a travel discount, you would be
> hard-pressed to find people who did not want it.

We could use this model for future DebConfs x) y try to get discount for those who likes it

Well, I'm sure everyone would like a discount, yes, but it's unlikely
to be usable by everyone in a way that reduces their travel costs.
For example, this year many Europeans will find it cheaper to fly with
a budget airline than with the airline groups mentioned for potential
discounts.

--
Moray