[Debconf-discuss] Group travel discount wiki page - add yourself!

Hi,

I've greatly expanded the template that Tiago provided me (thanks!) and made a
wiki page for the group discount effort, both for DebConf11 and later years.
For now it's here:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/GroupsDiscountAirfare

If you want to be part of some DebConf11 travel group for discount purposes,
please add yourself. So far, including myself, there seem to be three people.
I've added the info I know from those who have contacted me so far, though all
of those have gaps to be filled in.

I will keep checking the wiki and my email over the next few days to see if the
number of people gets high enough to pursue this for DebConf11. This may or may
not happen since many people have probably made their bookings already. I will
definitely be willing to pursue the alliance-based programs for DebConf12,
since I think that we'll have plenty of interest there if we announce it early
enough.

Anyone who wants to add more information about available programs to the wiki
page is welcome to, though I've done a substantial first round of that.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org